Monday 27 February 2012

New York, New York

Nothing can be more exhilarating than walking passed billboards upon billboards and luminescent neon lights amongst crowds of thousands of people, knowing that you are just one of millions that make up such a remarkable city. New York City, New York is known around the world for its adrenalin rush and vibrant life. That is what makes New York City one of my favourite places to travel.


Ever since I was a young kid I have had a fascination with the city. Maybe it is because I grew up in a small town and had never seen a building more than 7 storeys high but regardless, New York never ceases to amaze me. There is so much to do, so much to see, and so much to be a part of in the city that never sleeps. One of my favourite things to do aside from seeing a hit broadway musical would be to walk along the old cobblestone roads or busy taxi-ridden streets snapping shots of the busy life. 


What continues to amaze me is the lifestyle and intricacies of life in the big apple. There are hundreds of different characters that come together to create such a versatile experience. From the buskers in Times Square to the superstars on stage, New York is a spot to see. You will be taken away with the lights, the talent, and all the characters that make up such a dynamic destination. 





No comments:

Post a Comment