Sunday 15 January 2012

Sights to see, and why

We are limited so often to the places we can only see through our windows at home, windows of the car, or windows of random opportunity. There is so much beauty and culture to our world, and exploring it has always been a passion of mine. 

Recently I purchased a poster for my wall in residence, "101 Places to See Before You Die", to remind me of all the places I can't see through my window, and inspire me to cease the opportunities in life that will enable me to broaden my horizons. So far, I have been luck enough to check of 10 of the listed amazing sights to see. Over the next few weeks I will share some of these amazing sights I have seen, and have yet to see. And help you peer into some of the windows I have been able to witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment